Printed Merchandise Return PolicyPlease be aware, we follow run our policy along the lines of our supplier's. Overall we want you to be happy and we will make every effort to give you the best outcome in line with our supplier relationships. Our customers are important to us and we can make exceptions to this policy any time at our discretion.
All claims for shortages, damages, etc. must be made within 30 days
of receipt of the merchandise. Returns not pre-authorized will result
in no exchange for replacement merchandise.
We will not accept returns for the following reasons:
• The customer does not like the design.
• The customer does not like the base item color.
• The customer ordered the incorrect size.
• In transit damage.
We will ONLY accept returns on items that do not meet the
requirements of the purchase order:
• The customer receives a different item than specified
• The item has a print or material defect (i.e. shirt seam not
complete, printing not up to standards)
Sublimation Imperfections are not included. (small blank marks by sleeves and other areas due to sublimation process)
• Picture documentation is required.
How To Start A Return
• Before any goods are shipped back the customer
must request a return authorization number.
EMAIL US AT email@example.com to request one and start your return.
• We will provide the return address. Do not send anything without being provided the return address.
• The Return Authorization documentation must be included
with the return shipment.
• Any returns without Return Authorization information will be
• No Cash refunds. Defective merchandise will be exchanged for good
merchandise of equal value only
• Shipping costs are not refunded
Last Modified: December 5th, 2018